High Speed Spindle Oil: RPL-SP Series
The RPL-SP spindle oils are designed for the lubrication
of spinning and twisting spindles and high-speed
bearings such as those found in machine tool spindles
such as knitting machines. They have excellent anti-wear
properties and a relatively narrow volatility range
which reduces misting and fogging tendencies. They are
fortified with a tackifier for extra-adhesive properties
at high speeds and, in the case of accidental contact,
the light color minimizes fabric staining.
RPLSP-15: Light, ISO 15, recommended for very high speed, light load applications.
RPLSP-22: Medium, ISO 22, recommended for grinder spindle bearings and high-speed spinning and twisting spindles and rings meeting Cincinnati Milacron P-45 specifications.
RPLSP-32: Heavy, ISO 32, recommended for use in higher load, slower speed spindles and bearings.
Features and Benefits:
• Low coefficient of friction to keep machines running cooler with less wear and reduced power consumption
• Exceptional film strength, superior "stick slip" properties
• Cohesive film is Non-dripping and resists fling-out
• Will not carbonize or leave hard deposits
• Cleaning action disperses pre-existing build-up
• Resists thinning out at high temperatures
• Flows freely at sub-freezing temperatures
• Good adhesion to metal which prevents rust and corrosion
• Compatible with all seals and gaskets
• Non-foaming, non-leaking, low evaporation rate
• Outlasts conventional fluids up to 10 times in certain
Typical Operating Properties:
Method of Application:
No special handling precautions are required. Follow regular maintenance instructions as provided with original equipment. Although the RPL-SP series oils are compatible with conventional oils, it is recommended to thoroughly drain and clean systems prior to switching over. Once switched, the RPL-SP oils typically extend lube intervals up to as high as 10 times conventional lubricants in certain applications. It is recommended that oil drain intervals be established by monitoring the oil condition with lubricant analysis to be certain.
Available Container Sizes:
© Davley Darmex Precision Lubricants, 2010
Davley Darmex Precision
Lubricants, 7370 Bramalea Road, Unit 38, Mississauga, Ontario L5S 1N6